Air Conditioning Installations
Jump onto our website and we'll tell you about our family business!
Pettit Air specialises in home based air conditioning installations.
Pettit Air has built its reputation on trust and high quality workmanship. As a result we are proud of our customer service excellence.
A five year warranty applies to all installations.
Areas We Service
Our business covers areas south of Coolangatta so we can focus on the far northern coast areas of New South Wales.
As this is our last coastal town south, we then make it our turning point as we head on inland to Mullumbimby.
From Mullumbimby we can then travel north west along the beautiful "Tweed Valley Way". By following this road we link up to the quiet country town of Murwillumbah.
Our technicians began their trades working for large manufacturing companies and learned all about air conditioning.
The worked in "Mechanical Services" which is the backbone of all multi story buildings, shops and factories. This type of work was maintaining air conditioning systems, exhaust fans, stair well pressurization and the background systems.
As time went on we began carrying out installations. In the early 2000's we had worked out that we had found our spot in the industry. We have now been installing for 20 years.
The Air Conditioning Industry has an impact on the environment through energy consumption, pollutants and gases. However, to support the reduction of harmful emissions Pettit Air's strict rules, detailed below, are always enforced by the Directors of the Company.
- We remove and recycle refrigerant from all the air conditioners we have decommissioned. As a bonus of recycling refrigerant we follow the law and reduce the amount of harmful refrigerant entering the atmosphere.
- Pettit Air only recommends or supplies air conditioners that have the latest technology in Environmentally friendly refrigerants. As an outcome we are dedicated to the reduction of harmful emissions.
- It is important to supply energy efficient air conditioners. As a result, by installing efficient systems the product operates at peak efficiency and so reduces the impact on energy consumption..
- The Technician is instructed to conduct heat load calculations on every install to guarantee the optimum performance of the system. In due course optimum performance will also reduce energy consumption.
- Our company recycles the metal from scrap material and redundant air conditioners. Consistent with our commitment to not affecting the environment we take appropriate measures in disposing of waste material.
Workplace Health and Safety
- Safety is an area where we have documented strict guidelines and rules that outline our policy of zero harm!
- Our Company has carefully documented all our procedures and work methods. We have developed "Safe Work Method Statements" that are available to our Technicians along with our clients and any other onsite personnel.
- Pettit Air procedures and Workplace Health Safety guidelines meet Australian standards.